Advent by Candlelight
An evening for women held at the beginning of Advent to reflect on the season and how to keep Christ as our focus. The evening includes a prayer service, a speaker, and a short social time.
Fear Not, the Angels are Coming - What Messages do the Angels bring?
Presented by Fr. Bob Cary, CSP
Sun, Nov 19 from 1:00-4:00pm in the Gathering Place
- Light luncheon served at 1:30pm.
- Social – prayer, music, fun
- Everyone will take home materials to focus this Advent on the messages of the angels.
- Service Project – Women ministering to women through the Dominican Literacy Center
- Registration fee $25. Register by Thu, Nov 9.
Please consider volunteering to be a Table Angel: Provide an Advent or Christmas centerpiece for a table. Please include an angel in your centerpiece. Arrive by 12:45pm to decorate your table.
Please consider volunteering to be a Dessert Angel: Bring along a dessert to share.
There are two ways to RSVP
1) RSVP Online
Fill out this form and click the submit button. You will be taken to PayPal to pay your registration fee.
2) or RSVP at the Office
Download and print the registration form and drop it off with your payment to the Parish Office by Wednesday, November 15.