Women's Bible Study
Wednesdays, 9:30-11:30am in the Gathering Place, Sep 12 - Nov 28
Ephesians: Discover Your Inheritance, reveals many remarkable gifts that we as Christians are given in the Church. St. Paul's letter to this community explain the nature of the Church and shows us the great inheritance that awaits us as sons and daughters, adopted fully into the family of God.
This Pauline letter is filled with powerful, practical instructions for disciples of Christ and communities of faith. Come and discuss how God's great love for us can transform our daily lives – if we allow it. Ephesians will enrich your faith and show you how to live it out.
$25.00 registration fee includes a workbook, study materials and internet access for make-up materials. If cost is a concern, or for more information, please contact Roberta Balsewicz at email@example.com.
Register by Fri, Sep 7.
When do they meet/serve?
Women’s Bible Study meets most Wednesdays from 9:30am to 11:30am from September through April. Commit to the entire 24 sessions or join us mid-way through the year. Snow-birding this year, job change, or just made time…..join us! The study is designed to allow participants to join when their schedule allows with internet access available for make-up sessions (but not required).
Who is invited to participate?
Women who desire to learn more about God’s Word or seek community in the Church.
What volunteer opportunities are there?
- Core Team member
- Weekly Small Group Facilitator
- Weekly contributor to hospitality and/or worship
What is the time commitment?
- Core team member: weekly leaders' meeting (2 hours) and weekly session (2 hours), plus 2 hours per week for planning and preparation
- Small Group Facilitator: Weekly leader’s meeting (2 hrs) in addition to participation
- Hospitality/Worship: Extra 1⁄2 hour before or after weekly sessions
What skills are required?
Desire to learn more about God’s word in fellowship with other women
Is any training required? If so, what does that look like?
- Core team member: previous participation in a Bible Study.
- Weekly facilitator: attend weekly leaders’ meeting
- Hospitality/Worship: Willingness to help with the organization