What to expect when attending Mass
Welcome! We are happy to begin our careful re-opening of Holy Spirit as we come together to celebrate the Eucharist.
What to expect when attending Mass…
- Please arrive 15 minutes early to the front entrance church doors.
- Doors will be locked 5 minutes before the start of Mass.
- Sidewalk markings will help with social distancing.
- Households should remain together.
- Face masks are required for everyone over the age of 2.
- Greeters will check your registration. No walk-ins allowed.
- No need to bring your Mass confirmation, just your smile.
- Make a required stop at the hand sanitizing station.
- A greeter will escort you to your pew, seating will be from front to back.
- The pews have markings to assist with social distancing.
- After mass has ended, church will be ushered out from back to front.
- If you can’t attend Mass, please cancel your reservation.
- For the safety of everyone, please stay home if you are running a fever or not feeling well.
Thank you for your patience during this time. We look forward to being together again.
BACK TO LIST