Registration Details for Religious Education
Registration for 2022-23 will begin Friday, May 20.
18 sessions at HSCC will run from September to May
- Sunday at 4:00pm: Grades 1,2,5,6
- Sunday at 6:00pm: Grades 2,3,4,6
- Thursday at 4:00pm: Grades 1,2,3,4,5,6
- Thursday at 6:00pm: Grades 1,2,3,5,
- Sunday at 4:00pm: Grades 7,8
- Sunday at 6:00pm: Grades 7,8
- Thursday at 4:00pm: No sessions available
- Thursday at 6:00pm: Grades 7,8
- 3 sessions total: 6:30-8:00pm, the first Sunday in October, November, and December
Grade 1 and Grade 2 are required for the Celebration of Reconciliation and Eucharist
Grade 7 and Grade 8 are required for the Celebration of Confirmation
Teaching 1 Class
Register on or before June 23 to receive $50.00 discount.
Tuition can be paid by cash, check, credit – online through Pay Pal. You may choose to make payments using the SMART Tuition Program. There is a $50.00 service fee with the SMART Tuition Program.
2022-2023 Registration Process
The registration process will be done in 5 steps:
- Family Information
- Medical Information
- Permission and Waiver Form
- Gift Sharing Form
- Student Registration