Registration Details for Religious Education
Registration for 2023-24 will begin Monday, May 15.
16 sessions at Holy Spirit will run from September to April
- Sunday at 4:00-5:15pm: Grades 1-8 except for Grade 5
- Sunday at 6:00-7:15pm: Grades 1-8 except for Grades 3 and 6
- Tuesday at 5:00-6:15pm: Grades 1-7
- Grade 1 and Grade 2 are required for the Celebration of Reconciliation and Eucharist
- Grade 7 and Grade 8 are required for the Celebration of Confirmation
Sacramental Grade Absence Policy (Grades 1, 2, 7, and 8)
We understand that an emergency may occur so a student may have two excused absences that will include an online make-up to be completed before returning to class. After those two absences, two additional excused absences can be “made-up” during the year at the appropriate “Catch– Up” sessions. These Catch-Up sessions will be offered at the discretion of the Coordinators of RE and must be attended for the entire session in order for those absences to be “made-up.” Any absences beyond that will be unexcused and that year will need to be repeated.
Teaching 1 Class
Tuition can be paid by cash, check, credit – online through Pay Pal. You may choose to make payments using the SMART Tuition Program. There is a $50.00 service fee with the SMART Tuition Program.
2023-2024 Registration Process
The registration process will be done in 5 steps:
- Family Information
- Medical Information
- Permission and Waiver Form
- Gift Sharing Form
- Student Registration