Morning Bible Study
When do they meet/serve?
Morning Bible Study meets most Wednesdays from 9:30am to 11:30am from September through April. Commit to the entire 24 sessions or join us mid-way through the year. Snow-birding this year, job change, or just made time…..join us! The study is designed to allow participants to join when their schedule allows with internet access available for make-up sessions (but not required).
Who is invited to participate?
Women and men who desire to learn more about God’s Word or seek community in the Church.
What volunteer opportunities are there?
- Core Team member
- Weekly Small Group Facilitator
- Weekly contributor to hospitality and/or worship
What is the time commitment?
- Core team member: weekly leaders' meeting (2 hours) and weekly session (2 hours), plus 2 hours per week for planning and preparation
- Small Group Facilitator: Weekly leader’s meeting (2 hrs) in addition to participation
- Hospitality/Worship: Extra 1⁄2 hour before or after weekly sessions
What skills are required?
Desire to learn more about God’s word in fellowship with other women
Is any training required? If so, what does that look like?
- Core team member: previous participation in a Bible Study.
- Weekly facilitator: attend weekly leaders’ meeting
- Hospitality/Worship: Willingness to help with the organization