That Man is You
Saturdays – 7:00am – 8:30am
- feel a spiritual gap between you and God?
- feel alone or alienated as a Catholic man in society?
- do you want to be more confident in your faith?
- want to know the role of the Catholic man in your family?
- desire to live a more peaceful, confident life?
This group meets weekly for fellowship, faith, food, and connection. Join us Saturday mornings for an interactive men’s group focused on the development of male leadership in the world. It combines the best research from science with the teachings of the Catholic faith and the wisdom of the saints.
Year 4 - The Vision of Man Fully Alive
This year will enable men to experience authentic freedom as sons of God. Through living the three-fold mission of abiding presence, joyful service and loving sacrifice, their hearts and homes will experience the joy that God desires. To sustain them on their spiritual journey, the men will be led directly to the three spiritual foods that Christ himself proclaims: The Eucharist, The Word of God, and The Will of God.
|7:00am||Lite Breakfast and Gathering Time|
|8:00am||Breakout Group Discussion|
Complete the Registration Card and return it to the Parish Office, or fill out the online registration form below.